Sunday, May 10, 2009

My first mother's day

I couldn't be more thrilled to be a Mom on this special day and I couldn't imagine loving anything more than my beautiful baby girl.  Thank you to Ryan and Mollie for making today so special and for making every day so much fun to be a mom.  I feel so blessed!

I couldn't resist reliving some of my favorite memories with my girl today!

The Zoo...
The Beach...

Your first Easter...
Sporting the sunglasses...
Playing at the park...
Your first St. Patrick's Day...Your first swimming class...
Your six month pictures...
A couple playing in the backyard...



Your first Merry First Christmas...

Our sweet pea on your first Halloween...

Laughing together...
Your first vacation to the Chesapeake Bay...

First time we captured a big smile together...
Your first trip to the arboretum...

Morning snuggles... was my favorite way to start the day
Your arrival...


3 comments:

Jane said...

WOW!! What beautiful memories. Mollie is a lucky little girl to have soooooooooo much love.
Happy 1st Mother's Day!
Love, Jane

Grandma Myrt said...

Amazing array of pics of mom and daughter. Wonderful depiction of the first 9 months. Brings chills and tears to us. We love you both and of course, "da" "da" too! g'ma and g'pa

Anonymous said...

i am constantly so amazed by you and Mollie. I love you too to pieces and can't wait for our next skype chat! That was the highlight of my day! love you :)