Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Me and my trusty sidekick

One of my favorite sequences of all time... me and my girl goofing!
And a couple of us posing.... at the river, on the benches and meeting her first horse before Mom went for a ride (she would have come if she could have).



Mollie Laine, I have had so much fun with you, my trusty sidekick, on our girl's trips.  You have been the best companion... up for anything and loving every minute!!  I couldn't have written it better myself and I have enjoyed every second of having you by my side on these adventures!

1 comment:

Grandma Myrt said...

I just love all of these pictures of you girls in the mountains. It looked like Mollie loved the freedom to roam (home, home on the range...)and explore. What a spectacular location! Thx. for sharing. Love, g'ma and g'pa