Friday, December 24, 2010

A White Christmas Eve!

It's a beautiful white Christmas Even in Wisconsin, and you really couldn't beat the way we spent it! The day I have been waiting for since I had a little kiddo came a couple of years early when we took Mollie skiing on her third Christmas. It was a balmy 32 and the snow was falling in big chunks. It was perfect and seeing her huge smile was better than we could have imagined. Brave, pretty girl, you made our Christmas!
Key phrases we heard from her...
"my turn" - she didn't want any help
"that way" - she was quickly over the rope towe and only wanted to take the chair lift
"I want my helmet back" - when she refused to be done skiing.


Mollie, thanks for taking off your nutcracker dress and swapping it for the hefty ski boots!!

No comments: