Wednesday, July 6, 2011

We're ready for you Polly!

With just less than a month, specifically 26 days to go, we're officially ready for Polly. OK, we've been ready for months, but now there is literally nothing else I can do to keep myself busy in terms of nesting. The basinette is beautiful and clean and ready to snuggle the sweet baby.
In terms of me, I'm running out of space in my belly. After the growth spurt of the century, Polly went from an estimated 4.3 lbs (34th %) to 6.9 lbs. (80th %) in 3 weeks. At our sonogram today, the babe was estimated at 5.11 (22%). Needless to say, in addition to the gender, the size of our baby is no doubt going to be a big surprise :) All I know is I'm ready for the big introduction, and so is big sister Mollie, who is still fighting us on baby names.

No comments: