Sunday, September 25, 2011

3 year old happy Mollie

Mollie still makes me laugh every day. She still rolls around on the floor giggling like she did when she was a little babe. She says the most hilarious things. I want to follow her around with a video camera, because it's almost less what she actually says, but more the way she says it. She blows us away. We wonder where she learns her phrases. She recites entire nursery rhymes and finishes sentences in her books. The first thing she says when she wakes up in the morning is "Where's Kendall?". She loves her little sister. She has a wonderful imagination telling us what movies she was watching while sleeping during her nap and role playing friends and teachers in the playroom every day.My favorites from this week were -
~"I love you soooo much in the whole wide world"
~"Oopsie Daisy"
~Holding up a green jumper "This is Kendall's Notre Dame shirt for the Fighting Irish"
~I found her unpacking and re-packing her overnight bag. She said "I'm putting some new stuff in here so Nana, Papa and Mollie can go on a short adventure".
~"Is that a perfect plan?!" Her comment that follows any sort of negotiations.
~When I asked her to tell her sister about her day at school, she turned to her and said "Good".
~ When an airplane flew overhead, she said "that airplane is going to Wisconsin. I want to go on an airplane and go to Wisconsin to see Grandma and Grandpa"

You are something else Mollie!!! Thanks for all the sunshine you bring!

No comments: