Thursday, June 6, 2013

Last week of PRE-K!

WOW!  My first born is finished with Pre-K and on to Kindergarden!!!  
I am proud, I am in shock, I am excited!

The last week of school is always a special, emotional week.  Below you can see pics from field day, wacky Wednesday and Mollie's fav, pajama day.  It is amazing to receive the binder of Mollie's featured work from the year, the interviews...
-When I grow up, I want to be a "doctor"
-My favorite park of the circus is "seeing the ladies stand on the unicorns"
-My favorite thing about Mom is "her heart"

...the art work, photos from the events throughout the year, to watch the improvement in hand writing and the growth in her height (45" to 46 1/4") and handprint.  


Had to snap a quick shot of Mollie and the boy she is going to marry when she grows up, just so it's documented :)
Mollie and I had a Mollie/Mommy day celebrating by joining her class at a trampoline play place, then hit the mall for some quick errands where she was posing with the mannequins before I noticed she was gone.  Hmmm.  Sorry dad.  But she did fit in quite nicely, and even knew how to strike a pose.




A cupcake celebration with Grandma and Grandpa.  What a perfect way to celebrate!

Mollie, you and your enthusiastic big personality, sense of adventure, endless questions and love for friends is going to do GREAT next year in Kindergarten.  I am so proud of you big girl!

No comments: