Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Mom's Dream Come True

My Mollie:
One of my favorite things in the world has always been skiing with your dad, and I had an out of body experience when I first saw you on skis when you were barely two years old.  Every year, I have  been overjoyed when I saw you smile on skis, but all along I had been waiting for the first time you could sit next to me on a chair lift, then we could ski together to the bottom.  

THIS WAS THE YEAR! Dad, my mini-me, and I went to the top of the mountain and skied with you all the way to the bottom.  You beamed the whole time, I did too! You showed us your little jumps, you detoured from the run to ski through the trees, you said "purple light" and danced the whole say down, we did a run as a family with Papa, aunts and uncles and Madeline.  
It was all pure magic!  Literally, a dream come true since you became my side-kick five years ago.
SO proud of you big girl, and still gleaming as I write this!
xo,
mama

Here are way too many pictures of it, but I don't want to forget it!
 












WIPED OUT!

No comments: