Thursday, April 17, 2014

Your old lady is 35

And my day could not have possibly started out in a better way!
Daddy was gone early for work and I opened my eyes to Miss Mollie "Since it's your birthday I wanted to make you breakfast in bed.  It's your favorite cereal, and since I can't make your favorite coffee, this mug is water".  ALL by herself!  Proud Mama can't stop glowing at this surprise.  The best part were the great tomatoes in my cereal as a substitute for fruit :)
Thank you sweet sweet girl for starting my birthday on the right foot "because I wanted mama to have something special and something exciting on her birthday"
I was also lucky enough to have a celebration with good friends and live music,
 and one with each side of the family. Feeling blessed! Thought you might enjoy a pic of your old parents enjoying a night out...



No comments: