Friday, June 26, 2015

Croatia!!

Dad and I were blessed with 10 days of quality time, exploring, adventuring, relaxing and laughing to celebrate our 10 year anniversary.  I hope you girls have the same bug to see the world and explore  that I do, and if so, I hope you have a chance to visit Croatia one day and enjoy the thousands of islands, roman villages and crystal clear water on the Adriatic coast... 
and maybe even take the jump off some of the rocky coast!

You didn't miss us while we were gone... Grandma and Grandpa kept you busy and having a blast with pedicures, cooking, visits to the Lake with Nana and Papa, pizza night with Anne and Josh, swim parties at the Butlers, playdates, swimming and water play in the backyard!  Lots of smiles came my way via photos every night, and we were SO grateful to Grandma and Grandpa for the quality time they spent with you, and for giving Dad and I quality time to spend with each other.  So many memories made by all of us!!!!











No comments: