Wednesday, September 2, 2015

KK's First Day of Pre-K!



And she's off!!!  

This happy girl celebrated her back to school with pancake monkeys, big hugs from her sis, and a last minute shy moment of uncertainty before I gave her a hug and sent her to Mrs. Pennington.  Before I picked her up, I had the photo of her and her friends from above in my inbox.  And when I got her, she said with a smile..."see mama, you didn't have to miss me!"

I interview her about back to school...

Q: What are you most excited about this upcoming school year?
KK: My brand new teacher

Q: What do you think will be the most fun?
KK: Gianna.  I love Gianna.  And Annabelle is coming!

Q: What are you most nervous about?
KK:  To talk to Mrs. Pennington.

Q: What is one thing you want to learn?
KK: Spanish.

Q: What was your favorite back to school celebration?
KK: Movie night with popcorn.

KK, you are going to have so much fun this year with your friends, your new teacher and your Spanish :)  I love you and will miss spending my mornings with you.  


No comments: