Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Thinking back


And reflecting on this holiday season, I can't help but smile and feel blessed as I scroll through the many blog posts... traditions, smiles, experiences and joy that we experienced with each girl alone, and as a family!  WOW, are we blessed! Again, I am so grateful to experience the magic through my amazing daughters eyes.  

As for the week after Christmas, nothing beats having the girls home, cuddling in our bed in the morning, with nowhere to be.  Slowing down after the holidays and spending hours quietly playing with new toys and games is just as much of a Christmas highlight as all of the flash and flare!

Joy fills my heart.

xo,
mama

p.s. i think my very favorite christmas moment was showing the girls Home Alone for the first time.  I will never forget hearing them laugh in unison as sweet Kevin beat up on the robbers.  Then they watched it again with Grandma and Grandpa the NEXT day.  A new tradition is born :)

No comments: