Thursday, May 18, 2017

Westminster Graduation

I told you there was more emotion than Mom can handle this month. 
THIS GIRL! My baby, is off to St. Rita next year!
She graduated from her sweet pre-school, after receiving the award for always smiling, and walked out to all of the proud parents and teachers clapping her class out of the building to celebrate the great year!  Kendall, I could not be more proud of the ray of sunshine you are and everything that you've learned at this wonderful school.   I know you're going to miss it, because you told me "its' the best place in the whole wide world", and I'm going to miss having you with me until 9 every morning, and an extra hour of special time when I pick you up! But, only excitement is ahead for you at St. Rita, and your sister couldn't be more excited to have you with her next year.  Although *tear* I remember the day I first dropped both of you off here together when you were two.  
*****Sometimes time just flies****

2013

 2017




No comments: