Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Mama's Over the Hill

And wow, did you make me feel loved!  Surprise visitors, flocks of flamingos, a huge family party, a backyard bash with friends, a wonderful intimate dinner with the four of us, and a trip to Italy to look forward to!  

Turning 40 just made me count my blessings.  It made me reflect on how wonderful our life is.  It made me smile! It made me excited for what the next decades will bring.  The last four brought a wonderful life growing up with my parents and sis in Wisconsin, traveling, exploring, playing outside, sports, hiking... then college, which is a most magical time... then my first job and falling in love with your dad.... then getting married and having two beautiful baby girls... Now we are an established family with big girls instead of babies.  Watching you do the things I remember doing when I was growing up.  Traveling as a family on trips that we will remember for our lifetime.  Enjoying the home we built together as a family of four and our own weekly and annual traditions.  And I cannot wait to see what else is in store.  Thank you for making me feel so special.  Love you!

















SURPRISE!




No comments: