Friday, May 11, 2018

KK

My heart is overflowing. 
I am proud.
I am emotional.
I am feeling all the feels.
You read in mass this morning and it was perfect!
You were so excited and so proud.
You were so big and so brave and so confident.
I cannot believe our baby is almost finished with her first year at St. Rita, with her first year of kinder.
You have grown up so much and every little reminder of that is bringing tears to my eyes.
Thank goodness there is still a little baby left.
Thank goodness still that sweet voice and that sweet laugh and those sweet cuddles.
And thank goodness you are growing into the most amazing young girl.
I cannot wait to have you all to myself when summer starts in two weeks, but every day until then, I'll have tears in my eyes about this sweet kinder year coming to a close.

No comments: