Friday, June 14, 2019

ITALY!

If I were to try to express how special, how perfect, how memorable this trip was in words, I would have to write an entire novel.  Dad and I decided we should celebrate our fortieth birthdays in one of our favorite places on earth, Italy!  Since you two are both at the golden ages where you are so much fun to be with and we enjoy your company, your jokes, our family time, so much... we thought nothing would be better than bringing you with us... a family trip to celebrate 40 years of life and introduce our girls to Europe!

It literally could not have been more perfect.  Every.Single.Day was a highlight reel.  Every single activity was a memory to last a lifetime.  So many of the days will be in our top ten days for the year. And one of the days... ties for top day of our lifetime!

I hope you girls remember the wonder, the awe, the gelato, the family time, the laughs, the fireworks, the culture, the food, the adventures. I hope you remember every little detail.  I know I will!



No comments: